Feb 1st, 2011 by Unamused
This is a reverse-chronological archive of my old headers/banners/that thing at the top of your screen.
- Charles Darwin: the first evolutionary biologist.
- James Watson: co-discoverer of the structure of DNA and victim of political correctness run amok.
- Francis Galton: “geographer, meteorologist, tropical explorer, founder of differential psychology, inventor of fingerprint identification, pioneer of statistical correlation and regression, convinced hereditarian, eugenicist, proto-geneticist, half-cousin of Charles Darwin and best-selling author.”
- Amy Biehl: victim of black violence and hatred.
- Jared Taylor: American hero.
- Peter Brimelow: British-American conservative author of the immigration classic “Alien Nation” and many articles. President of the VDARE Foundation, which the ‘Park is a big fan of.
- Arthur Jensen: American psychologist specializing in educational and differential psychology and psychometrics. Expert on the g factor and race differences in intelligence.
Fresh from the front lines of the gender wars, this is what I came up to represent the new direction of Unamusement Park:
Too Hateful to Handle
Sometimes I go a little crazy:
Hey, Who Are All Those Good-Looking People?
- Charles Darwin, of course: 19th century English naturalist. The first evolutionary biologist.
- James Watson: American biologist. Co-discoverer (with Francis Crick) of the structure of DNA. Forced out of his job as chancellor of the Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory in 2007, for pointing out that, on average, blacks are less intelligent than whites.
- Richard Lynn: British psychologist. Researches (among other things) race differences in intelligence.
- Amy Biehl: American anti-Apartheid activist in South Africa. Beaten and stabbed to death by a black mob in a racial hate crime. Her murderers were pardoned by the Truth and Reconciliation Commission. Her family didn’t seem to mind.
- Jared Taylor: American journalist, editor of the racial realist journal American Renaissance.
- John Derbyshire: British-born, American, conservative opinion journalist (phew). Two-time winner of Keith Olbermann’s “Worst Person in the World” award.
- Steven Pinker: Canadian-American cognitive scientist, with lots of interesting and insightful thoughts on the “blank slate” doctrine (video), among many other things.