Why Am I Still Doing This?
Oct 22nd, 2012 by Unamused
Why, indeed, am I still doing this?
I don’t mean “why am I still doing this?” That’s easy enough to answer: because it’s the right thing to do.
I also don’t mean “why am I still doing this?” That’s even easier: because we haven’t won yet.
What I want to know is, why am I still doing this? Why haven’t I been driven out of business by a thousand better-written blogs by a thousand smarter, wiser, funnier, better-looking (not to mention drastically more psychologically stable) young reactionaries/ethnopatriots? Like frequent commenter M.G., over at Those Who Can See (my favorite blog besides Moldbug’s)?
Here are some
things brilliant, groundbreaking tactics I’ve devised over the past couple of years, which would not be too difficult for someone else to do just as well, if not better:
- flyers (and if you want graphics software recommendations, ask away — lately, I like Pages)
- reprinting excerpts from the history of race relations
- attacking cultural Marxists in the media, like Alex Pareene and Tim Wise
- my racist Twitter trick
- writing for VDARE
- building better relations with our European brothers- and sisters-in-arms (especially our sexy French sisters-in-arms, who I must emphasize are only metaphorically our sisters, whereas they are literally very sexy)
- probably other stuff I’m too lazy to look up
So up and at ‘em, little hate-kitten.