Mob Violence in America: How Much Do You Know?
May 25th, 2012 by Unamused
Welcome to Unamusement Park! Go ahead and test your knowledge of mob violence in America with this short quiz.
- In recent years, have violent mobs comprising dozens, hundreds, or even thousands of people, all of them Black, created havoc in major American cities including Milwaukee, Chicago, Boston, Miami, Philadelphia, Atlanta, Washington, D.C., Kansas City, Minneapolis, New York City, and St. Louis?
- Are new Black mobs now reported on an almost daily basis?
- Do many of these Black mobs target random White people for brutal beatings, often using racial slurs and laughing at their victims?
- Is the racial makeup of the violent mobs relevant, considering that there is no epidemic of mob violence by Whites or anyone else but Blacks?
- Is the racial makeup of the victims relevant, considering that much of the violence is explicitly motivated by race, whereas there is no epidemic of racially motivated mob violence against anyone but Whites?
- Have the mainstream media largely ignored these attacks and consistently covered up the racial makeup of the mobs and their victims?
If you answered “yes” to all six questions, you can skip the rest of this post. Don’t worry, we will have new content for you soon enough. Actually, that should read: worry a lot, because we will have new content for you soon enough.
But if you answered “no” to any question, I’m sorry to say you failed the quiz.
No, I don’t grade on a curve
Yes, you failed. You do not know enough about mob violence in America, and thus you are not quite ready to understand current Unamusement Park content. It will not make any sense to you.
If you try to read it anyway, you will surely become confused, disoriented and, if you are a woman, strangely aroused. Do not be alarmed. This is normal.
Unfortunately, you will be tempted to alleviate your confusion, disorientation and possible strange arousal by reassuring yourself that the ‘Park and all its content is “racist,” whatever that means, and therefore not worth thinking about even for a second. But the real problem is that you, like most people, simply do not know enough about Black-White race relations in contemporary America as they pertain to mob violence.
Let’s rectify that!
Prior ‘Park coverage of Black mob violence
Please consult my previous posts in the Black Mob Violence category. (Our categories may be found under “Index” in the sidebar on the right.)
In chronological order:
- “Black mobs and the second law of race and crime (part 1)” (Philadelphia)
- “Black mobs and the second law of race and crime (part 2)” (Philadelphia)
- “Black mobs and the second law of race and crime (part 3)” (Philadelphia and Kansas City)
- “Black mobs and the second law of race and crime (part 4)” (Philadelphia)
- “Black mobs and the second law of race and crime (part 5)” (Philadelphia)
- “Chicago under attack by ‘packs’ of ‘wild’ blacks; Tribune: you’re racist for noticing”
- “Black mobs attack white people; Tribune editor: race is not a factor” (Chicago)
- “Mobs are all-black; Tribune: we won’t report race until all blacks are in mobs” (Chicago)
- “Tribune: ‘black’ is to ‘criminal’ as ‘Muslim’ is to ‘terrorist’” (Chicago)
- “One week in Chicago”
- “Black mobs hit Chicago; Tribune: why aren’t you worried about Seventh Day Adventists?”
- “Black flash mob in Cleveland Heights; cleveland.com refuses to report race”
- “Hope for Chicago: furious white people”
- “Blacks ruin Fourth of July in Baltimore; media censor race”
- “Hate crime alert: Milwaukee, WI”
- “Hate crime alert: Columbia, SC”
- “Nazis versus blacks” (Toledo)
- “The SPLC’s crusade against white rights: examples” (Buffalo, Denver, Des Moines)
- “Gay man stops black thugs with the power of imagination” (Washington, D.C.)
- “Blacks won’t stop rioting in Philly; when is someone going to start shooting them?”
- “Feral blacks on racist rampage at Wisconsin State Fair”
- “The SPLC’s crusade against white rights: no State Fair there” (Milwaukee)
- “Milwaukee, South Carolina, and America’s new lynch mobs”
- “Diversifying the news: second black mob hits Maryland 7-Eleven” (Silver Spring, Germantown, and Washington, D.C.)
- “Look out, it’s a ‘daring pack of kids’” (Portland)
- “Please Kill Yourself, Alex Pareene (Part 4): Violent Murders Happen Every Day, but It’s Only Funny When White People Die” (various cities)
- “John Derbyshire Was Right: Peoria Edition”
- “Portland Under Attack by Rascally Gaggles of Urchins”
- “Remembering the 2001 Cincinnati Race Riot”
- “So Anyway, Blacks Are Still Brutalizing Whites for the Fun of It” (Newark)
- “State Lawmaker: Black Youth Responsible for Sustained Violence in Baltimore”
- “Black-on-White Mob Violence Escalates as ‘Civil Rights’ Activists Demand Apology for Mentioning Black-on-White Mob Violence” (Baltimore)
As you can see, we at the ‘Park know many things about race and mob violence that you were not aware of. Attempting to identify “racism” in our material when you don’t yet understand the role of race would be putting the cart before the horse.
You don’t want to do that.
The list goes on
Those were just the cases of Black-on-White mob violence that I myself have covered. There are hundreds more. I’ve assembled a short list of articles discussing the problem.
- Take note: “Memorial Day Warning — Avoid Urban Beach Week and Areas with Black Populations (of any size)” (May 5, 2012), not to mention “Freedom Failed: Black Riots at the Spring Fair at the Mall at Stonecrest Not Worth Covering” (May 7, 2012), by Paul Kersey at Stuff Black People Don’t Like.
- SBPDL’s coverage of Memorial Day violence too “racist” for you? Try last year’s “The Memorial Day Mobs” (June 6, 2011) by Jim Goad at Takimag.
- Not mainstream enough? How about “Arrest made in black-mob attack on whites” (May 3, 2012) and “Wave of black mobs brutalizing whites” (May 25, 2012) by Chelsea Schilling at WorldNetDaily?
- Still not mainstream enough? Consult “‘Justice for Trayvon’: 15 Whites Beaten By Gangs of Black Thugs… So Far” (May 2, 2012) by Bob Owens at Pajamas Media.
- Need to put a non-White face on the reporting? Here: “A Censored Race War” (May 15, 2012) by Thomas Sowell at National Review.
- Make sure to read “Newark Star-Ledger admits to censoring race in savage mob attacks” (May 9, 2012) by Kyle Rogers at the Charleston Conservative Examiner.
- Also check out “Virginia Race Mob Attack: Fox’s Watters Enters Projects, Confronts Editor” (May 8, 2012) at FOX Nation.
When I said there were hundreds more of these attacks, I meant it.
Here’s a video of an incident on March 31. At least twelve and possibly as many as twenty teenage girls, all Black, brutally and joyously beat and stomped two teenage White girls on a subway train in New York City after taunting and robbing them. The mob even dragged their victims off the train and kept beating them bloody on the platform.
Attacks like this one — Black on White — happen every day in America. They probably happen every day on subways alone. (Here’s one from New York City with an explicitly racial motive.)
Can you even imagine White girls behaving this way toward Black girls?
We all know that if the races were reversed, an attack like this would be national news for months, maybe years. But the races are never reversed — except perhaps in the all-too-frequent hate crime hoaxes the mainstream media so eagerly accept, hoaxes seemingly designed to distract us from the real color of racially motivated violence in America.
Now consider this: the mainstream media aren’t reporting any racial component whatsoever to “several disturbances” at a carnival in Fairview Heights, Illinois on May 12 (BND). Apparently, two “teens” were attacked by “other juveniles.” There are no pictures or video.
Nevertheless, given what we’ve just learned about mob violence in America, can we not identify the race of the attackers? Are they not surely Black? Is there any reasonable doubt? If someone can explain to me how my conclusion is “racist,” as opposed to valid, I’d like to hear it.
The alternative is that it’s possible to be rational — to be right — and yet to be “racist” as well.
And that would be a confusing state of affairs.
For more on mob violence in America, consult these websites:
And these websites, which are less specialized but also excellent resources: