Detroit and a short history of black civilization
Dec 14th, 2011 by Unamused
Detroit is failing — no, Detroit has failed. This should not come as a surprise, because Detroit is full of black people. The city’s failure is entirely their fault. So we shouldn’t say Detroit has failed; we should say black people have failed. Again.
Detroit has the highest concentration of blacks among U.S. cities with more than 100,000 residents, according to U.S. Census Bureau data. It will exhaust its cash by April and may run up a deficit topping $200 million by June.
Four Michigan cities are controlled by emergency managers. All have populations that are mostly black. If Detroit joins them, 49.7 percent of the state’s black residents would live under city governments in which they have little say.
Councilman Kwame Kenyatta said an emergency manager would be “a master, as someone to control the plantation,” according to the Detroit Free Press.
Allow me to introduce Unamusement Park’s Short History of Black Civilization.
- Black people have had ample opportunity to create a civilization of their own, but have never managed to do so.
- This is probably due to their relatively low racial levels of intelligence and conscientiousness, and relatively high racial levels of violence and other anti-social behavior.
- Many civilizations — quite nice ones — have been built for blacks by whites (e.g., the British in Zimbabwe and Jamaica, the Dutch and British in South Africa, the French in Haiti, Belgians in the Congo, and let us not forget the USA).
- Such efforts by whites toward civilizing blacks have invariably and dramatically improved life for blacks; this includes colonization and slavery. Blacks should be profoundly grateful to whites. Of course, they never are.
- Left to their own devices, blacks invariably destroy civilization of any kind (along with whatever whites stayed behind).
I look forward to constructive criticism and lively debate.
Here is a silly kitten.