Proud to be white: a flyer campaign
Aug 25th, 2011 by Unamused
Guest poster “1951″ has created no less than five flyers to support his “proud to be white” campaign, which promotes what he calls the “Three Truths”:
- white people exist,
- white people have the right to exist, and
- white people have the right to exist as white people.
After all, as 1951 explains in a follow-up comment,
If we won’t even recognize our own existence, there’s certainly no hope of restoring our civilization. The task of creating an authentic white consciousness among the hoi polloi is therefore, in my opinion, Job One.
If we can get this message across to Joe and Jane Nascar, we will win the war. There will be too many of us to stop.
A second front
1951 also makes it clear that
I am not opposed to what folks like our host, VA, etc. are doing. On the contrary, I support it. However, I think it is easy to get “boxed in” when one becomes passionate about a cause, and by doing so to lose one’s familiarity with those outside the box.
We are fighting sixty years of 24/7/365 propaganda by the mightiest mind-control machine ever created. While it is important to keep doing what VA, Unamused, and the others do so well — that is, inculcating an esprit de corps among the smarter members of our people — I think it’s time to open a second front in the war, a front directed against the typical, brainwashed white person. The way to win on this front is by guerrilla information warfare, which is what I am proposing.
Without further ado, I am pleased to present 1951′s first batch of flyers.
Flyer 1 asks whites to simply love who they are (PDF version).
Flyer 2 tells Euro-Americans to stop being afraid (PDF version).
Flyer 3 also asks whites to simply love who they are (PDF version).
Flyer 4, my second favorite, resists racist violence against whites, a favorite topic at Unamusement Park (PDF version).
Flyer 5, my favorite, warns of anti-white street violence, another ‘Park favorite (PDF version).
1951 would like to see these flyers coast to coast. Will you oblige him?
- Leave them at people’s houses (it’s against the law to use the mailbox). Do it on the other side of town if you have to.
- Tape, staple, or glue them in public places. That includes bathrooms. Do it in the dead of night if you must.
- Pin them up on bulletin boards. College campuses are full of them. Again: dead of night, other side of town, wearing a wig and false mustache… whatever you gotta do, man.
- Put them between the pages of free newspapers and magazines. College campuses are full of those too. They are also full of hot white girls, but DO NOT BE DISTRACTED by their nice-smelling hair and stretchy pants and curvy bits and other things. There will be plenty of time for those after you finish distributing your flyers.
- Leave them on seats: buses, coffee shops, libraries, classrooms, auditoriums — anywhere someone is likely to sit and read. (A roller coaster is a poor choice, even at the most literate of county fairs.)
- If you do leave flyers in a classroom or auditorium, make sure one ends up on the podium or wherever the lecturer is most likely to see it. If she does, and she likes it: good. If she does, and she hates it: even better. Nothing piques an audience’s interest quite like the speaker spontaneously denouncing something, especially if she’s an authority figure. This is something the thoughtcrime enforcers at “human rights” commissions have always failed to grasp.
- As a last resort, or in conjunction with other distribution methods, you can just link them on websites. Lots and lots of websites. News sites, forums, Facebook, Twitter — I don’t know, whatever the kids are using these days.
Now go! Again! Shoo!