The SPLC’s crusade against white rights: theory
Jul 20th, 2011 by Unamused
Instead of monitoring “hate” and “extremism,” they [the SPLC] are concerned with tarring patriotic Americans who oppose their left-wing agenda as haters and extremists.
Congressman Tom Tancredo
The Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC) describes itself as “a nonprofit civil rights organization dedicated to fighting hate and bigotry, and to seeking justice for the most vulnerable members of society,” and claims to “work toward the day when the ideals of equal justice and equal opportunity will be a reality.” Their first priority is supposedly to combat “hate and extremism”:
The Southern Poverty Law Center monitors hate groups and extremists throughout the United States and exposes their activities to law enforcement agencies, the media and the public. We’ve crippled some of the country’s most notorious hate groups by suing them for murders and other violent acts committed by their members.
In reality, the SPLC seeks to undermine white racial consciousness; that is,
- to deny the white race its positive identity, comprising e.g. democracy, Christianity, Western civilization, the abolition of slavery, women’s rights, and most of the major scientific, technological, artistic and humanitarian achievements in recorded history,
- to fabricate a negative identity for the white race, comprising mainly exaggerated discrimination, both contemporary and historical (e.g., these false statements: colonialism was a net negative for its non-white subjects, all slavers were white, black slaves were generally mistreated, lynchings were unjustified murders of blacks by whites), and thus
- to discourage white people from identifying as white, except to beg forgiveness for (grossly exaggerated or wholly imaginary) injustices the white race supposedly has committed or is committing against other racial, ethnic and religious groups, which are encouraged to maintain their own, exclusively positive, partially fabricated identities.
Given the ongoing marginalization (e.g., in the USA) and outright destruction (e.g., in South Africa) of the white race from within and without, the SPLC must be seen not merely as opposed to white racial consciousness, but as opposed to white rights and therefore anti-white.
The SPLC undermines white racial consciousness in four ways:
- exaggerating white hate crimes against blacks, Hispanics, and Muslims
- ignoring hate crimes against whites and thus censoring them, since the SPLC is widely considered to be the pre-eminent authority on hate crime
- slandering advocacy groups for white racial consciousness (e.g., American Renaissance, VDARE.com, the Council of Conservative Citizens), as well as individual activists (e.g., Jared Taylor, Peter Brimelow, Sam Francis)
- targeting these and other groups and individuals with litigation
Next time, I will present examples of the first and second tactics: exaggerating or ignoring hate crimes, depending on the races of the victims and perpetrators.