Hate crime alert: Columbia, SC
Jul 10th, 2011 by Unamused
Yesterday, I explained that I am preparing flyers you can use to spread the word about anti-white hate crimes. These “hate crime alerts” are suitable for mass distribution and consumption. The second one is about the Carter Strange “lynching” in Columbia, but I encourage you to distribute it anywhere. It is available as a PDF here and as a JPEG below (click for the full-size image).
You can read more about the incident in the news and around the ‘Sphere.
- WMBF, June 23–July 3: “All eight suspects in brutal Five Points beating in custody”
- Stuff Black People Don’t Like, June 25: “Life Under DWL Rule: Carter Strange Lynched; Chicago is Close to the Breaking Point”
- Occidental Dissent, June 25: “The Carter Strange Beating: SPLC Silent on Columbia’s Black Hole” and “Updates: Carter Strange Beating”
- Daily Mail, June 26: “Teenage gang charged under lynching law after ‘savage attack on 18-year-old student'”
- OneSTDV, June 27: “Reflections on Carter Strange Attack and the N-Word”
- Moonbattery, June 27: “Carter Strange: Found Guilty by Lynch Mob of Jogging While White”
- WLTX, June 28: “Carter Strange Speaks About Five Points Assault”
- WACH Fox, June 28: “Carter Strange: Five Points beating survival a miracle”
- TODAY, June 28: “Teen victim of mob beating: ‘I don’t know about forgiveness'” (good for him)
- Free Times, June 29–July 5: “City Passes Emergency Curfew After Beating”